The BEST way to begin your college experience at MSU is by joining the MSU Sorority Community!
If you have not already registered to participate in Sorority Recruitment... think about it and know the facts:
- Sorority women average HIGHER grades EVERY semester than non-Greeks.
- Sorority women at MSU are the members and leaders of the majority of MSU's student organizations.
- Sororities at MSU raise hundreds of thousands of dollars each year for worthwhile charities.
- Sorority women volunteer their time weekly in the local community.
- MSU sororities rank among the top 25 in the nation for their national organization.
- Sorority members care about education and women's issues.
- Our sorority community together built a Habitat for Humanity House.
- Sorority membership gives you lifelong friends and a support group like a second family.
- Joining a sorority means much more than fun times just while you are in college - you'll be connected to a tremendously successful national organization that has been in existence for over 100 years.
- Just give it a try...it just might be the best decision you have ever made!
Register for Sorority Recruitment at msupan.com by July 22nd (1st deadline $75) or by August 5th (final deadline $125). If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
GO BULLDOGS!!! GO GREEK!